Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Rapid-Fire Book Club, Curse You Morehead State Edition

If you'll recall, Louisville was in my Final Four. (I also biffed the BYU-Wofford game, and those were actually my only two misses on the day. It's good enough to co-lead my pool.)

I have some unfinished book-club business to handle; got this group a few days ago and need to record it here...

Fischler, Shirley; Fischler, Stan- The Best, Worst and Most Unusual in Sports (evidently given to someone as a Christmas present back in 1980, given the note inside the front cover)
Leon, Vicki- Uppity Women of Medieval Times
Olmert, Michael- Milton's Teeth and Ovid's Umbrella: Curiouser & Curiouser Adventures in History
Smith, Anthony- Explorers of the Amazon: Four Centuries of Adventure Along the World's Greatest River

No comments: