Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dear People

...Who Inject Silicon Into Their Foreheads So As To Look Like They Had A Bagel Implant:

...you do realize you have to go to your job looking like that, right? Or, alternatively, apply for work looking like that? Or alternatively, do everything in your life looking like that until and unless you have a bout of sanity and get that back out of your forehead?

EDIT: ...you know what, just disregard this. I was half-asleep (at 1 PM, yes; I spent most of the morning drifting in and out of sleep) and missed basic things in the piece like, oh, say, it being a temporary body modification. This will teach me to be half-asleep looking for something to write about. I could try and go 'but the picture's on the Internet and that's all it takes', but... no, that's no excuse for failing in the most basic of fact-checking. I screwed up and I'm copping to it.

I could delete this post entirely, but I won't. I'm just going to leave this note here reminding myself of what a giant screw-up I am and use it as a warning to be more careful in the future.

No comments: