Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Fish And Hell's Kitchen Stink After Three Days

Hell's Kitchen, a show that I would call a guilty pleasure except I'm not ashamed at all (it's only a guilty pleasure if you don't want to admit that you watch it), premiered Season 12 tonight. So I figure today, we should do some food instruction so that you do not let your skills lapse to the point where you are selected to compete on Hell's Kitchen.

Observe:



what did i just watch. i just wanted food on the nice camera and that happened. now the camera is smiling and dancing. hepl.

Welp, I guess we might as well find a how-to-make-sushi video to go along with... that. Since there's a whole mess of different kinds of sushi, it probably wouldn't pay to pick a video for one specific type, so I'm picking out a more general how-to which you could then probably alter to taste yourself. You get the basics down of the overall process and customization shouldn't be too tough from there.


No comments: